Thursday, September 14, 2006



I just can't help it! I LOVE witnessing what God offers us daily in the awesome spectacle of sunrises and sunsets! And being right on the bay in San Francisco where we can see the sun rise over the water every morning offers us a fresh opportunity to praise Him for His handiwork....not only in the heavens, but also in our lives!

This morning I went to the hotel room window in time to see the soft glow of the sun as it announced its intentions, as you see in the picture above...........then I captured the process of it peeking over the cloud layer and then exposing itself while at the same time streaking the water with its lazer-like image. I only wish it was it was possible to capture with a camera what the human eye can behold.





The Psalms are full of references to the glory in the heavens. Psalm 113:3 says, "From the rising of the sun to its going down, the Lord's name is to be praised." Thank You, God, for teaching me the importance of an "attitude of gratitude." I have SO much for which to be grateful!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: