Friday, September 29, 2006



God was so good to give me not only three very gifted and talented singers with whom to blend my voice, but He also gave me three great friends in Marcia Twadell, Joanna Hettinga, and Cheryl Fornelli. We loved the many, many years of singing together as JUST FOUR, as well as being the female voices of group recording projects. My memories hold on to all the fun and laughter we had as much as the joy of blended, harmonic voices. Thank you, God, for these special friends!


Another good friend (who will soon leave the United States with her husband in order to minister to orphaned girls in Romania!) once gave me a plaque that says, "Friends are relatives we make for ourselves." Well, God created the singing opportunities the four of us ladies shared, and blessed us, coincidentally, with a "sister" love and appreciation for one another. Therefore, it stands to reason that this album cover is titled, "Singers, 'Sisters,' Friends."
Thank You, God, for friends! Help me, Lord, never to take the love of family, friends, or YOU, for granted!



Picture taken at one of many television appearances, this one being for Christmas programming in the Chicago area.



Someone took this picture, probably after a concert. :-)



I am, among women, most blessed! My life is so full because of the gifts of music and friends, all tied up in one beautiful package with three colorful "bows"...Cheryl, Joanna and Marcia. :-)
And these special ladies know me well enough to know that I would want a bow in every color! ha
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trying again. Did enjoy the views.