Monday, September 18, 2006



Here we are, beginning another day, and week, that God has given us to live our lives, love those around us, and thank Him for life and love!
I took the photo above this morning before sunrise while the tide was "out," and was smitten with the gradual layering of colors. Phil told me yesterday morning that I should actually have my camera "in hand" and turned on when I go to the window first thing each morning so that I'm ready to capture whatever I see. :-) (He said that because when I first opened the drapes yesterday, the water in the bay out front of the hotel was as still as glass, there wasn't a cloud in the clear blue sky, and a "new paint job" United 747 was landing. What an awesome, beautiful sight!)

Re: our weekend. Phil and I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend here at the San Francisco Airport Marriott. He didn't do a lick of work! ha We watched NASCAR, football (just wish we could have watched the Chicago Bears play, but couldn't see them out here on the west coast), and a couple of adorable movies, one of them being the Disney animated "Cars." We also enjoyed our favorite room service breakfast yesterday morning, Eggs Benedict. (That's our treat!)

I took my camera along when we went out for our afternoon walks on Saturday and Sunday, and captured several photos on the pathway we enjoy along the water in front of the hotel. See the following eleven photos.....the final eight won't have any verbiage.



It appears the pigeons were enjoying the warmth of the sun as they were perched on the ledge of the balcony outside our room yesterday morning.



Don't know if you can see it, but the top of this huge piece of dead wood in the sea grass appears to be in the shape of a dog's head.



PJW pausing to look back at the airport and a plane taxiing for takeoff.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: