Thursday, October 12, 2006



Well, as you can tell from the pictures in this blog (four pix posted October 12), I'm back in San Francisco with Phil.

I've also mentioned in previous blogs that I love anticipating the view with which my eyes will be greeted each morning when we open the drapes in our room.

Just look at what I saw the morning of October 4th...photo above and below! I took the above shot first, and before too long, the vista that includes the Bay Bridge in the distance had changed and I took the one just below this paragraph.




The two pictures here, above and below, I took this morning, October 12. When I opened the drapes, I observed that there was a very heavy fog layer. I then noticed a boater moving slowly through the still waters just to the east of the hotel. (You may not be able to see it, but there's also an airplane in the distance, just coming out of the fog.)



Later on, I walked back to the window, camera in hand, in time to see this United 777 drift out of the fog in time to land at the San Francisco Airport. As you know, I never get tired of this! :-)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: