Thursday, May 29, 2008

The amount of construction going on in Singapore is amazing. We've been fascinated by the work being done on a structure across the street (above photo) from the Marriott Singapore Hotel where we're staying. I've sat at the hotel room window watching the cranes hoisting materials.
Just to the right of the construction site I just mentioned is the intersection of Cross and Orchard Streets. Orchard Street is "the" street for shopping in Singapore....and shopping is "the" thing to do.
Beautiful sunset in Singapore
Another sunset in Singapore

(Let me remind you that if you'd like to view any of the pictures on my blog in full size, just click on the picture.)


2 comments:

Shane said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely photos. The shots where you play with the camera engender a playful feeling just looking at them. I was very moved by the photos of your family, you have conveyed a sense of love and connection that I hope to develop as my own children grow older.

violetlady said...

I found your blog through Tracey (Real Estate Girl). Tracey said you were receiving my comments to her blog. Unusual! Anyway, I was glad to find you and view your wonderful photos. What a great "virtual" experience in Singapore.
I was wondering what kind of camera you use to enable you to enhance those lights at night.