Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Phil and I enjoyed a very relaxing Saturday and Sunday this past weekend. We then decided to go on an outing yesterday (Monday - Memorial Day). The first treat for me was when Phil took me for a drive through the huge Genentech complex where he's presently engaged for IBM. I found the above fixture (Phil calls it a wind chime! ha) on the campus fascinating. We don't know what it is, but I like it!

I stuck my camera out the window and captured the above shot as we were headed toward the Golden Gate Bridge. We had decided to drive up to Sausalito and have lunch.

Driving northward across the Golden Gate. There were large numbers of people walking and biking across the bridge yesterday. The view of San Francisco is awesome from that viewpoint.

Just another pretty sight along the coast of California. :-)

No comments: