Monday, March 05, 2007

Remember: Click on any photo in my blog in order to enlarge it for better viewing.
I'm writing this Monday, March 5th.
A United 747 landing early one morning last week. I always wonder where a plane has come from, how many (long) hours it's been in the air since its departure, and I know for a fact that everyone on board is really glad to finally be landing!

During this period of time we're here in San Francisco, it appears that the tide goes so much farther out than during our previous stays. This photo shows that the water completely empties from the area between where our hotel is located and the airport runway. It's only the darker area in the upper right corner of the photo that's water.


Moon rising last Friday evening, while a plane lands at SFO.

From one of our hotel windows. We LOVE it here!!.......and I LOVE Phil's job!!! :-)

No comments: