Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Phil and I left SFO (San Francisco International Airport) November 5th, headed for Phoenix so that we could spend a couple of days with our kids there. I took the above photo after our plane took off to the west, then circled around into a southeastly direction toward Arizona. If you'll look closely, you'll see that I've notated the location of the Marriott where we "live" the majority of the time. It sits right at the water's edge, overlooking the SFO runways. Our two-room suite is situated on the front of the building, so I'm able to watch planes land and take off all hours of the day and night.

(Remember: Click on any photo to enlarge, then click the "back" arrow in the upper left corner of your screen to return to the blog.)

I see lots from my seats on airplanes, but this was a first. "Encased" in the plane window by my seat (I would assume during the time the aircraft was being manufactured), between plates of very special window material, is some sort of bug! Below is a close-up. :-)


In the South San Francisco area, some sort of chemicals create different colors of water.

No comments: