Sunday, October 26, 2008

I was shocked to see how long it's been since I posted anything to Puddins-Pictures! In fact, it was in July, at least three months ago! However, I have good reason: I've spent the last several weeks scanning, scanning, scanning photos that were all taken pre-digital camera days. They include all the photographs Phil and I have in our possession of our childhoods, our families, and all the pictures of our three girls as they were growing up. Suffice it to say I now have about 28,000 photographs on my computers! After the scanning comes the repair/restore/clean-up process on each picture, and that will take me some time to complete; however, it will be worth it to have all these precious memories for any and all family members who want them. I'll be able to just load them onto CD's. :-) Well, onto pictures and commentary.

Phil and I enjoyed a weekend cruise with my sister, Teecie (Teresa) and her husband, Phil (also!) in September. The photo above is of the ship, Sovereign of the Seas. What a fun time we had!

Above: Teecie as we're departing Port Canaveral.

An excursion: To the Atlantis. Phil took the above photo from the top deck of our ship while we were in port.

During our excursion to the Atlantis, we had fun in addition to having lunch.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...