Monday, October 27, 2008

What fun for Phil and me to get together with my sisters and brother for another Kinlaw family gathering! (You'll see them a little farther down.) We met with many Kinlaw cousins over the weekend of October 10-12 in Lumberton, North Carolina, where we were all born. As you know if you've read the "About Me" section on the front page of my blog, our home was on a farm, and in a grove of pecan trees, outside Lumberton on Tarheel Road.

The time spent with my siblings and cousins gives us precious and unrecoverable moments, so we cherish each one of those moments spent together. When I consider the fact that Scripture refers to our lives as "a vapor," I want to spend every meaningful moment possible with my dears sisters and brother, as well as the other people who, just by being themselves, enrich my life and surround me with love and happiness! :-)

Beautiful autumn colors and berries provide a backdrop to the above picture of me taken by my sister, Teecie.


My sweetheart........PJ

Together at dinner, Fullers Barbeque (oh my.......the food was SO delicious!)

And the church where we met. Many Kinlaw family members are buried in the cemetery behind the church (but not our parents or grandparents).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: