Monday, November 13, 2006


Both Antonio and Raquel love to use my digital camera. I've mentioned before that I enjoy letting them "practice" with it, and they have both come up with some very nice photos at one time or another.

While riding in the car with Phil and me this past weekend, Raquel asked if she could take a picture and, of course, I said yes. The first one of me, I knew about because I obviously turned and smiled at her, seated in the back seat.


However, I did NOT know about her capturing my aging and "veiny" hands until I downloaded the pictures! :-)


It was our joy to attend Kim and Paul's church, Church at South Mountain, Sunday morning. The church will break ground soon for their own church building; meanwhile, they meet at a prep school downtown Phoenix, and have the use of a very lovely auditorium. I snatched a photo before the service yesterday morning.


Kimberly with her beloved pastor, Marvin Knight. Pastor Knight and the other believers of Church at South Mountain have had a tremendous impact on Kim and Paul's lives, for which we are so very thankful. K & P love the people, and find great joy being involved in their church.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: