Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well, here I am again....finally. The time has slipped away so quickly since my last post here, but I've taken the time today (January 24, 2010) to post some photos that I think you might enjoy seeing. They offer a few glimpses of what has been on our agenda....at least up through my birthday, 2009.

We flew from Chicago to Phoenix November 18, 2009, in order to spend a few days at a timeshare in northeastern Arizona (in the White Mountains) prior to Thanksgiving. Kim, Julia and Jason-Paul, as well as Karma, Antonio, Raquel and Lalo joined us for the days we spent in Pinetop, AZ, not far from Show Low.

The photo above and the three below are just scenery we enjoyed during our drive.

REMEMBER: Click on each photo for enlarging and easier viewing; then click the "back" arrow at the upper left of your screen to return to the blog.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: