Monday, June 11, 2007

This photo may look like I used black and white film, but that was the actual color of the skies when I took the picture this past Friday morning, June 8. I took the picture because of the sun shining brilliantly on the water out in the bay, while the waters right in front of our hotel were dark grey. I surely wish it were possible to capture the multi-dimensional sight of the "glow" way out in the water with a camera but, alas, we end up with only one dimension.

Later in the morning, the water was "aglow" (to use the word again) with sunlight much closer to our hotel, and the coloring, as you can see, was much lighter and a blue-grey.


Saturday afternoon, Phil and I went out for a walk. Just HAD to pause and get a picture of this Virgin Airlines 747 taxiing down to the turn-and-takeoff point at SFO. We do a lot of pausing and watching while out on our walks here near San Francisco Airport! :-)

Beautiful flowers in front of the Marriott.

No comments: